Brett Dashwood is a Global Customer Communications Educator, Consultant, Speaker & Transformer. He is the founding Director of The Document Institute where they transform communication to grow their customers’ business. He has worked with companies on 5 continents, across many vertical industries, helping them strategically and technically to architect and implement innovative solutions that produce, manage, and deliver exceptional customer communications that achieve amazing results.
For over 3 decades, Brett Dashwood has also involved himself in service to others. Further to a number of professional Director positions, he has held portfolio, executive and leadership positions across boards, committees and councils, including associations, sporting, youth, automotive and education. He has great experience in strategic planning and governance, while also holding operational roles for these organisations, many focused around public relations and sponsorship, as well as partnering and alliances.
- True Loyalty – How to Profit from the New Science of Customer Retention
- Killing Indifference – How to Create Effective Customer Communications
- Mail’s Not Dead, It’s Just Not Alone Anymore
- It’s All About Relevancy
- Enterprise Awareness of the Document Production Workflow
- Is your PDF the right PDF?
- Taking the Printed Page Beyond the Document
- Utilising Postal Standards For Your Benefit
- Colourfully Transactional – Gearing up for Transpromotional
- 2015 – 2018 PSA VIC | TAS Chapter Leadership team;
- 2016 PSA Convention Co-Chair;
- 2017 – 2019 PSA Convention Sponsorship & Partnership Co-ordinator
- Designation: Board Member, Professional Member
- Qualifications: GCDM, EDP