Catherine is an in-demand international speaker, leadership mentor and business growth strategist. She has spoken on platforms in 14 countries, and has trained or mentored many thousands of emerging leaders and business owners.
Speaking from experience, Catherine has lived a lifetime of leadership from corporate to consulting, from business development to boardroom, from professional firms to national and international associations. She left a successful corporate career in 1988 to grow her own business, which started out as a consultancy and very soon became a training organisation while Catherine’s presence on international conference platforms grew quickly. In 2003 she was elected to the role of International President of the Global Speakers Federation.
Yet her working life began in the ‘70s, when a woman was most certainly not wanted in a world of leading men. Later while raising a son as a sole parent and business owner, Catherine completed her Masters Degree in Social Ecology and several other behavioural sciences qualifications while she travelled the world as a speaker and advisor.
- Navigating Chaos!
- Conditions for Positive Change
- Building a Powerful Leadership Culture
- The Staggering Success of the See-Through Salesperson
- Resilience, Release and Renewal
- Past National President;
- Past International President GSF;
- Nevin Award Recipient, Member Speaking Hall of Fame
- Designation: Board Member, CSP, Life Member, Global Speaking Fellow
- Qualifications: M.App.Sci. (Social Ecology), Dip.Couns.Psych, Fellow Inst. Mgrs&Ldrs.