Michael McQueen is an award-winning speaker, social researcher and 4-time bestselling author.
Coming from a background in marketing and research, Michael has his finger on the pulse when it comes to emerging trends shaping society and culture. He has written four bestselling books and features regularly as a commentator on TV and radio.
Michael is recognised internationally as an expert in organisational strategy and business re-invention having worked with some of the world’s best-known brands including Pepsi, KPMG, Canon and Cisco.
Having presented to over 250,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit and has shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Whoopi Goldberg and Larry King.
- Winning the Battle for Relevance
- The Re-Invention Roadmap
- De-Coding the Next Generation
- The Shape of Things to Come in Education
- Navigating the Generational Maze
- 2015 National President
- Designation: Board Member, CSP
- Qualifications: Nevin Award & Keynote Presenter Award Winner, Bachelor of Commerce (Merit)
Name: Michael McQueen
Phone: 1300 701 915